Part time hours: 2 am - 7 am five days per week (Mon-Fri).
- You will monitor a 60HP Cleaver Brooks fire tube boiler with a 150 psi safety valve. (Training on the boiler will be provided.)
- MA state Second Class Fireman's license preferred.
- Employment conditional upon ability to successfully obtain a Massachusetts Special to Operate Engineering License (Steam Plant).
- Monitoring other equipment for overnight alarms will be an additional duty.
MOLARI Employment Services is hiring for a Route Driver
Overview of Route Driver Position:
Route Drivers represent the face of the company to our customers. A neat appearance and courteous attitude toward customers and fellow employees are a must. A willingness to solve problems as they arise is also required, as customers often have issues that need to be addressed at the point of delivery. Good communication with management and office staff regarding any changes to delivery routes or customer needs is also a high priority.
Route Driver Responsibilities:
o Arrive prepared for work by 4:30am in uniform (unless told otherwise)
o Prepare truck for route (Check load, Pre-trip truck)
o Organize delivery tickets and any special assignments or pick-ups
o Deliver product to customers accurately and courteously
o Collect and return empty milk crates from each customer
o Settle route paperwork and route deposit accurately
o Maintain cleanliness, adequate fuel level , and vehicle
o Keep informed of driver schedule
o Perform any other tasks requested by management
o Ability to lift 60 pounds and push/pull 250 pounds
o Ability to climb in and out of the cab and cargo areas of the delivery vehicle
o Ability to work outdoors throughout the year and tolerate exposure to extreme temperatures
o Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
o Ability maneuver hand cart up and down ramps and stairs with up to 250 pound load
License and Skills Requirements:
o Minimum class B commercial driver's license (Issued by state of residence)
o Basic reading , writing and math skills
o Ability to learn driving directions and follow instruction
o A copy of clean driving record from the RMV
o Ability to remain in DOT drug testing pool
o Ability to communicate well with co-workers and customers
MOLARI has openings for Administrative Assistants. Positions range from temporary to permanent. Full and part time positions available
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing office support to all department. Duties include: Answering phones, greeting customers, scheduling appointments, managing office supplies, sorting and sending mail, managing company projects, and some accounting work.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
• Human Resource Assistant-Construction Field (Must have some HR experience)
• Front Desk Receptionist-Employment and Training field
• Front Desk Receptionist-Health and Human Service Field
• Administrative Coordinator-Home Healthcare field
• Customer Service Rep/Scheduler- Healthcare field
• Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office and data entry
• Excellent customer service
• Attention to detail, preference given to candidates with a human resource background
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
• Excellent phone etiquette